Personal injuries can happen any time, anywhere, to anyone. Personal injuries can occur in the safety of your own home through accidents like slips and falls, or they can happen while you're out and about running errands. Just like there are lots of causes and possibilities for personal injuries, there are also lots of injuries that can occur due to an accident. Personal injuries can catch someone off guard, making them difficult to recover from. Our chiropractor, Dr. Carig Senft, can help determine the root cause of your pain, initiate care, including spinal adjustments, for your personal injuries, and help reduce your recovery time after an injury.
At Senft Chiropractic of Atlanta serving Atlanta, GA, we're here to provide chiropractic care for the personal injuries, auto accident injuries, sports injuries, work injuries for our patients so they can get pain relief from neck pain, back pain, joint pain, and chronic pain.
What Are Common Personal Injuries?
Personal injuries can be the result of many types of accidents. However, some of the most common causes of personal injuries include auto accidents, accidents at work, accidents while playing sports, medical malpractice, and even dog attacks. Sometimes, these injuries can be classified as auto accident injuries, sports injuries, work injuries, and more.
These can lead to injuries including:
- A herniated disc, which is caused by the disc between the vertebrae slipping rupturing and leaking out fluid compressing the surrounding spine and nerves. Herniated disc symptoms can lead to severe lower back pain, numbness in the extremities, and feelings of pins and needles in addition to weakness.
- Bulging disc, which is the result of the discs between the vertebrae rupturing due to an aggravating injury, and can cause many of the same symptoms as a herniated disc.
- Concussions due to slip and fall accidents.
- Lower back pain or upper back pain due to muscle sprains or strains.
- Lacerations and bruises.
- Broken or dislocated bones.
How Can a Chiropractor Help My Personal Injuries?
Our chiropractor, Dr, Carig Senft, can conduct a limited physical exam to help determine the extent of your injuries. Our chiropractor can then formulate a chiropractic treatment plan to help give you pain relief and pain management as well as help you recover from your injuries.
This can include:
- Muscle exercises to help improve the strength and mobility of your injured muscles.
- Spinal adjustments can help alleviate pain from a spine that has been misaligned.
Get Chiropractic Care for Pain Relief and Pain Management from Our Chiropractor
At Senft Chiropractic of Atlanta serving Atlanta, GA, we want to help you get pain relief and pain management for your personal injuries including sports injuries, work injuries, and auto accident injuries. Our chiropractor, Dr Craig Senft, can conduct chiropractic care, as well as help determine if follow-up care is needed for your specific injury. Call us at (404) 633-6787 to schedule an appointment to help relieve neck pain, back pain, joint pain, and chronic pain from personal injuries.